52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Gelli Plate & Pan Pastel "Enjoy The Little Things" Card


It feels like I have not crafted for ages, I've just not been in the mood for it.  But I couldn't sleep last night and got up when it was still dark and had a play making this card. 


I used a background I'd made a while back using a gelli plate with Pan Pastels and three Funky Fossil stencils (Distressed Diamonds, Forest Foliage and Peony Panel).

I used the Funky Fossil "In The Meadow" stamp set.  The sentiment and the right hand side is stamped in Versafine Clair "Nocturne" ink and then heat embossed with Wow! Clear embossing powder.

I then decided to stamp and heat emboss the same flower in clear embossing powder.  This doesn't show up on the still photograph, but you can see it on the video above.

I added splashes of white and black Posca Pen paint and inked the edges of the card before mounting the image on black and then white card.

2 comments: