52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Monday 30 March 2020

Visible Image - Imperfection is Beauty Tag


This afternoon I pulled my Visible Image stamps out for a play.

I used two Dylusions Ink Sprays for the background colour (Squeezed Orange and Bubblegum Pink).

Once dry, I stamped the flowers from the Visible Image "Imperfection is Beauty" stamp set in Versafine Clair "Nocturne" black ink and "Summertime" orangne ink.  

I used Versafine Clair "Charming Pink" ink the Visible Image "Two Tone" stencil to create the circles.

I splattered a white Posca pen over the tag and then drew horizontal lines from top to bottom, finishing by inking the edges of the tag in black ink.

2 comments:

  1. A beautifully designed tag with a brilliant splash of colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think in these strange times, a splash of colour is exactly what is needed. Sam x

      Delete