52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Funky Fossil Designs, March 2020 New Stamp Preview - Cupcake Crazy


Funky Fossil Designs have five fabulous new stamp sets being released this weekend at 9am on Saturday 28th March.  Here's a preview of card I made using the "Cupcake Crazy" clear stamp set.


For this card, I have used "Spun Sugar" Distress Oxide Ink through the  Funky Fossil "Full of love" stencil.

I stamped the sentiment, which is part of the "Cupcake Crazy" set using Versafine Clair "Charming Pink" ink.

Using the same ink on a small off-cut of card, I stamped the cupcake.  I coloured the sponge area of the cake with "Tea Dye" Distress Oxide Ink applied with a paint brush.  I used "Spun Sugar" Distress Oxide Ink for the icing colour. For the strawberry on the top I used a red, green and white Posca Pen.  I fussy cut the cup cake then adhered on to the card.

2 comments: