52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Tuesday 4 February 2020

Lavinia Stamps February 2020 Hochanda TV show sample - Set 3


Lavinia Stamps will be appearing on Hochanda TV on Friday 7th January 2020 at mid-day and 3pm.  Amanda Branston will be representing Lavinia with stamps, accessories and demonstrations.

I've made a very simple card for this sample.  I created the background using two shades of Dylusion Ink Sprays (Crushed Grape and Vibrant Turquoise).

I rubbed the dry background with an anti-static bag and then stamped the large "Fairy Chain" using Wow! Embossing clear pad.  I then coated the clear image in Wow! Super Fine Metallic Silver Embossing Powder.  I then heated the image from underneath the image.  I find I get a better result heating in this way than from the top.

I cut the image down to size then stamped the "Creeping Vine" multiple times using Versafine Clair "Nocturne" black ink.

I mounted the image on to black card and then on to a white card.  I then added some "Holographic Moon Dust" to the wings of the fairies and to areas of the ivy too.

2 comments: