52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Saturday 15 February 2020

Funky Fossil Designs - 15% Valentine's Weekend Discount Code - Wild Things Card


It's Valentine's weekend!  It doesn't matter if you have a partner to send a card to or not, you can still enjoy 15% off any Funky Fossil Design purchases made between Friday 14th of February and midnight on Monday 17th February by quoting "HEART15".


I used the Funky Fossil "Wild Things" clear stamp to create this card.  I coloured a piece of cardstock with "Wild Honey" Distress Oxide Ink and then stamped the giraffe in Versafine Clair "Chianti" ink.  I stamped the same image onto a white card blank.  I then adhered the coloured giraffe onto the card.

I stamped the "Wild" sentiment using Versafine Clair "Nocturne" ink and printed and cut out the words "...about you!", adhering it below the "Wild Word".

I used the Funky Fossil "Whale of a time" clear stamp set for the little hearts above the giraffe, stamped in Versafine Clair "Tulip Red".

2 comments:

  1. Love the combination of stamp and sentiment lots of white space which is a beautiful contrast to the warm colours

    ReplyDelete