52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Monday 24 February 2020

Funky Fossil - Adventure Tag


Over the weekend, I made this tag using an assortment of Funky Fossil Design stencils and the "Adventure" stamp set.

I started the tag by tearing a couple of pages from an old Welsh hymn book and sticking sections on to a plain tag.  Once the glue was dry, I covered the printed text with two shades of Distress Oxide Inks:  Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio, leaving some of the yellowing pages from the book showing.

Using Versafine Clair "Twilight", dark blue ink I stamped the main image, which is from the Funky Fossil "Adventure" clear stamp set.

Using That's Crafty "Black Texture Paste" and the Funky Fossil "Fierce Words" stencil I added the words "Wild" and "Beauty".

I then used the Funky Fossil "Micro Dots" stencil with the "Blue Print Sketch" Distress Oxide ink to create the dotty look.

I used the Funky Fossil "Retro Starburst" stencil with a silver texture past to create the stars, edging them with a black fine liner pen.

I added the words "Explore" and "Adventure" , both are part of the "Adventure" stamp set.

I added sparkle to the water and to the stars by using a selection of Posca pens, Signo glitter pens and Sakura gelly roll pens.

2 comments: