52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Sunday 27 October 2019

Week 44 - 52 Week Mini Art Card / Tag Challenge 2019


The prompt for Week 44 is "Spooktastic"!

For my tag, I started by filling in a circle area as the moon using "Scattered Straw" Distress Oxide Inks.

I created a mask of the Zombie/Mummy shape and the moon and then coloured the background using several shades of Distress Oxide Inks:  Carved Pumpkin, Wilted Violet, Peeled Paint and Black Soot

Removing the masks, I then used a low tack tape to hold the "Funky Fossil Creepy Characters Stencil" in position.  Through the stencil, I used the "Forest Moss" shade of Distress Oxide Inks.

I used a Faber-Castell Black Matt 8B pencil in a cross hatch way to cover the Mummy figure and also to create the ground that he stands on.

Using Versafine Clair "Morning Mist" ink, I stamped the Stampin' Up tombstone, which is part of their "Spooky Fun" stamp set.  I also stamped the Lavinia Stamps "Bats".

Finally, using a Brother label maker, I printed off the "Spooktastic" label and adhered it at the base of the tag.

~~~

Click here for more information about this challenge and also a list of the previous prompts.

Click here to go to the challenge Facebook Group.


2 comments:

  1. Your background created fantastic atmosphere love the colours and smell stamps they are perfect with the mummy

    ReplyDelete