52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Sunday 20 October 2019

Week 43 - 52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge 2019


The prompt for Week 43 of the challenge is "Emphemera"
, so this is a chance for you to use all those little odds and ends that you've been saving "just in case"!

I started by tearing a page out of an old Welsh hymn book and sticking it on to a tag base.  I then used  the "Aged Mahogany" Distress Oxide Ink to add a bit more colour to the tag.

I have a box of "bits and bobs" so selected a few pieces which I thought would work for this tag.

I tore some patterned paper and layered it onto some green and red check print paper.  I stamped a Crafty Individuals (CI-022) ticket onto an off-cut of card and then cut it out.  

I layered the items up, adhering them to the tag as I went.  Finally, I added some dull gold sequins and a Tim Holtz sentiment across the top of the tag.

~~~

Click Here for more information about the challenge, including a list of the previous prompts.

Click Here to be taken to the Facebook Tag Challenge group.

2 comments: