52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Saturday 12 October 2019

Lavinia Stamps October 2019 Monthly Challenge 2019 - All Hallows Eve


The theme for the October 2019 Lavinia Stamps monthly challenge is "All Hallows Eve".

You can enter up to five pieces into each monthly challenge.  If your name is randomly drawn then you will win £40 of vouchers to spend on lovely Lavinia goodies.  You have till the 25th of October to submit your entries.

I made this card as a Design Team Project to promote the monthly challenge.  I have used a Colorbox Ink and Brusho paints on a gelli plate to create the background colours.

I masked off a circle and filled it with "Antique Linen" Distress Oxide Ink, to lighten the circle.

I used black Versafine Clair "Nocturne" ink to stamp the "Far World Castle", the "Tree Scene" trees, the "Bats" and the "Fairy Web".  I edged the moon in the same ink too.

Finally, I used a white Signo pen and a gold Sakura Gelly Roll pen to highlight the spiders web.


2 comments: