52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Sunday 27 October 2019

Lavinia Stamps New Stamp Preview - Red Leaves Sentiment


Lavinia Stamps have created some fabuous new stamps.  I've used a new sentiment called "Red Leaves for this card.

I started with a circular gelli plate background of shades of yellow, mustard and greens.  I used Versafine Clair "Shady Lane" green ink to stamp the "Red Leaves" sentiment.

I stamped the Lavinia "Mini Leaf 5" in Versafine Clair "Chianti" shade of dark red ink and Versafine Clair "Summertime" which is an orange shade of ink.

I stamped the Lavinia "Mini Snail" in Versafine Clair "Acorn" positioned on the right hand edge of the circle to balance the sentiment protruding from the left hand side.

I returned to stamping the foliage by stamping the new "Mini Winter Berry" in Versafine Clair "Shady Lane" ink.  I stamped the red Lavinia "Mini Berry" in a Memento ink in the shade of "Lady Bug".  I stamped the Lavinia "Mini Holly" in Versafine Clair "Shady Lane" ink.

I used a Distress Oxide Ink called "Peeled Paint' to colour from the edge of the circle to the edge of the card.  I used a white Signo Pen to highlight areas and used a gold Sakura Gelly Roll Pen to add some subtle gold shimmer to areas of the card.




2 comments: