52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Thursday 31 October 2019

Funky Fossil Antler and Stripes - Male Birthday Card


While I had my inks and stencils out, I decided to make another card, but step the stencil process up a little by layering two over each other.

Like the other card, I started with a base of "Shabby Shutters" Distress Oxide inks.  I then "Brushed Corduroy" Distress Oxide Inks through the Funky Fossil "Simply Stripes" stencil.

I then overlayed the Funky Fossil "Antler Background" stencil, using "Ground Espresso" Distress Oxide Inks through the stencil to create the whole design.

I stamped the Papertrey Ink "Happy Birthday" sentiment using Versafine Clair "Pinecone" brown ink and then die cut the sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. the stripes in the background give a totally different feel to the antler stencil, love the colours you used another great guy card

    ReplyDelete