52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Monday 2 September 2019

Funky Fossil Designs "Whale of a Time" and "Wavy Grid" Stencil Card


As I mentioned in my earlier post, I was up early, deciding to get crafting making a couple of cards.  This is the second card of the session using Funky Fossil Design products.

I used Tumbled Glass shade of Distress Oxide Ink through the Funky Fossil Designs "Wavy Grid" stencil.

On a separate piece of white card, I stamped the whale image (part of the Funky Fossil Designs "Whale of a Time" stamp set), stamped in a Wow! Clear Embossing pad.  I then used Wow! Embossing Powder in a Super Fine "Metallic Silver" shade then heat embossed till the powder had melted.

Once the image had cooled, I painted the whale using two shades of Distress Oxide Inks (Twisted Citron and Mermaid Lagoon).  I then cut around the edge of the whale and adhered to the bottom right of the card.

Using a Versafine Clair "Morning Mist" ink pad I stamped the sentiment which is also part of the "Whale of a Time" Stamp set.

(The small bubbles from top left to bottom right are a free stamp from an old magazine).

4 comments: