52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Free Falling Card - Funky Fossil Stencil


Today I made something a bit different.  I hope it hasn't made your eyes go too funny!

Last week I ordered some stencils from "Funky Fossil Designs".  The one I have used on this card is called "3D Sphere".

I used Distress Inks through the stencil and then used the same shade to ink the edges.  I didn't want to interupt the dots too much, so decided to stamp the falling man image in a corner.  The stamp is part of a Visible Image stamp set called "Ahead of our time", which I stamped in Versafine Clair "Nocturne" shade of ink.

The sentiment, I typed and printed on the computer, then die cut it to a rectangle shape.

2 comments:

  1. what a smashing sentiment you created for your card, I certainly got the impression of falling when I saw it

    ReplyDelete