52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Friday 8 February 2019

Design Team Make - My Time To Craft Challenge #390 - Men Only



I made this card for the "My Time To Craft Challenge Blog" #390 with a theme of "Men Only".  If you have a minute, please do pop over to check out the fab makes by my Design Team colleagues.

This was a really quick make.  I had a decoupage kit with a few bar room bits left on it, which were ideal for this prompt.

I layered up the four sections with foam pads to provide dimension.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to create the birthday background.  I used a Stampin' Up stamp from their "Endless Birthday" stamp set to stamp the word "Celebrate", I then cut one end into a banner.

8 comments:

  1. Perfect CAS style card love the decoupage, just right for a guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CAS masculine card and love the bar bits especially the crisps lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great make hun, love the embossing

    Have great weekend
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card for a man, Sam! I love the CAS design, and I know quite a few lads who are real ale fans and who would appreciate the image!!!

    Have a good week!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete