52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Sunday 10 February 2019

52 Week Mini Art Card / Tag Challenge 2019


The prompt for Week 7 is "Love"

For my tag, I started by raiding my box of patterned paper off-cuts.  I added a piece of paper tape measure then coated the patterned paper and measure with a thin wash of Gesso, just enough that the pattern on the paper could be seen.  I then inked the edges in black and red ink.

I used a paper coaster/doily and painted a thin wash of Distress Oxide "Old Paper" across the surface and positioned it on the tag.  Using co-ordinating papers, I layered them above the doily, cutting paper hearts with a punch.  I die cut the word "Love" using a Stampin' Up die from the "Expressions Thinlits" set.  

To finish I added a piece of ribbon to the base, a flower and die cut foliage to the top right and Nuvo sequins across the tag.

~~~

You can find out more about the challenge, including a list of prompts to date, by clicking here.

There is also a Facebook Group that you are more than welcome to join.  Within the group, you can upload your creations to the weekly prompt albums, see what others are making and chat too.  We would love you to join us, the more the merrier.  Sam x


4 comments: