52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Skeleton Tree (Thinking Of You Card) Lavinia Stamps


To make this card, I used Distress Inks for the background and Versafine "Black Onyx" ink for the trees and the sentiment.  

I started by making the mountain/hill area.  For the skyline, I used a stencil in two different colours and two different directions.

I stamped the Lavinia Stamps "Single Skeleton Tree" and the Stampin' Up "Sheltering Tree" Sentiment.  Finally, I added a little sparkle by using a silver Signo pen, which unfortunately, doesn't really show up in this photo).

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the bare branches against the hills and that fantastic sky, love the way it swirls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meg. It's funny hw some cards evolve and become a favourite. Sam x

      Delete