52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Friday 2 November 2018

Design Team Make for "My Time To Craft Challenge Blog" #383 (Sketch) - Anniversary Card



It's time for another Design Team make for the "My Time To Craft" challenge blog with a prompt of working with this sketch.



For my card, I decided to go with an anniversary theme.  I pulled out patterned papers from the same collection, deciding on some from a 6x6" stack called "Wanderlust" which I purchased from "The Range" some time ago.

Using a stamp and die set from Papertrey Ink called "Wonderful Words Love", I die cut the word "love" and then stamped the sentiment of "is all you need" in a Versafine Clair ink in the shade of "Blue Belle".  I then used a Stampin' Up set called "Banners Framelits" to cut the tag/banner shape and then mounted it on a larger similar shape.

Using various matching patterned paper, I cut the shapes and positioned the pieces according to the sketch.

If you have a minute to spare, please do pop over to the "My Time To Craft Challenge Blog" and take a look at the other creations by the design team and maybe enter the challenge yourself.

Have a good day.  Sam x

6 comments: