52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Monday 1 October 2018

Halloween Bauble and Trick or Treat Bags (Design Team make for "Love To Craft Challenge Blog" #27)

This is my second month creating for the Design Team of the "Love To Craft Challenge Blog".  This time it is #27 (October 2018) and as always the prompt is "Anything Goes".




This time I have two projects on the halloween theme, which I hope will inspire you.  I've made a halloween bauble and trick or treat bags.





I had a clear plastic hanging bauble in my stash, just waiting to be used.  I asked Hubby to cut a slice off the back of the bauble so that I had an aperture for inserting the battery operated tea light which I balanced on a disc of black card.

Using a cob web & spider die (purchased second hand) I cut several of each.  I stuck the cobweb dies to the bauble and decorated it with shiny gems and silver stars.  For the spider. I stuck several die cuts together using a black foam pad for dimension and added white eyes.  Using a clear sewing thread I attached the spider to the thread and then tied it to the top of the bauble.  Hopefully this gives the look of the spider spinning the web.




I picked up a pack of white bags with a string handle from Home Bargains.  They come plain so ideal for dressing up.  Using a selection of halloween dies and stamps (Stampin' up Spooky Fun and Halloween Scenes Edgelits I created these bags ready for the Trick of Treat visitors at the end of the month.






10 comments:

  1. Oh my Sam!! What a fabulous collection of ghoulish goodies! I love your fun trick or treat bags but the spider web bauble is just amazing and soooo creative.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous collections Sam love the decorated bags and fabulous bauble
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read.
    Webdesign

    ReplyDelete