52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Saturday 22 September 2018

Week 39 - 52 Week Mini Art Card / Tag Challenge 2018


The prompt for week 39 is "Trees".

For my tag, I used a background of Brusho.  I used a Memento ink in a "Grape Jelly" shade through a Visible Image stencil called "Strobes".  

I used Versafine Black Onyx ink on three stamps from the Visible Image "Into The Woods" set for the trees and the owl.

Finally, with a black pen, I added some dashed lines to the strobes.

~~~

If you would like to know more about the challenge, click on the tab at the top of the page where you will find all the information you need, including prompts for previous weeks.

There is an active Facebook Group for this challenge, where you can add your tags/art cards to weekly albums and chat to others taking part in the challenge.  Please do pop along and say hello.  The more the merrier.  Sam x

2 comments: