52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Sunday 17 June 2018

Week 25 - 52 Week Mini Art Card / Tag Challenge 2018


















Everything is growing quickly in the garden at the moment so the Prompt for Week 25 is "Full Bloom"

For my tag, I used a Clarity Stamp stencil to create the sunflower, shading it with Distress Inks.  I then used Leaf Green coloured Brusho for the background.

Once everything was dry, I went around the outline of the petals in a black pen and one side of each petal with a metallic gold ink pen.  The background dots were also created in this way.

Looking at the finished tag, it actually reminds me of a silk painting.

~~~

If you would like to know more about the challenge, please click on the button to the right hand side of the "Home" button above where you will find a list of the previous prompts and also full information about the challenge.

The challenge does have a friendly Facebook group, which you are more than welcome to join. In the group you can see other group members weekly creations and chat to like minded crafty people.  I hope you'll pop over and say hello.  The more the merrier.  Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment