52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Wednesday 6 June 2018

Lavinia Stamps Sunset Hare and Foxglove Tag


















Another Lavinia Stamps make today - it will be my #4 entry into their Creativity Challenge for the month of June.

I started off with a plain tag and dragged it through Tim Holtz Distress Oxides then dried with my heat gun.  

I then used a Visible Image mask/Stencil called "Time Tunnel", spritzed it with water and lay it over the tag for a minute.  Once lifted off, it leaves a faded impression of the original colours, it's a nice way to give detail to the background without it being too much in your face.  I then used the heat gun to dry the tag.



















I then stamped one of the Lavinia Stamps "Woodland Hares" to the lighter area in the middle of the tag.  Next I used a torn piece of card and my Distress Inks to create a hilly landscape for the Hare to sit on.

I moved on to framing the Hare by using the Lavinia  Foxglove stamps, Birds stamps and the Creeping Vine stamps all stamped in Versafine Ink.

Finally using one of the Lavinia Pound stamps I added some very light coloured stars in a Memento "London Fog" colour, to suggest a little magic.  I then added a few lighter areas with a white Signo pen.




No comments:

Post a Comment