52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Friday 8 June 2018

Lavinia Stamps Sea Creatures Tag


















I've had a bit of a play with stamps and ink today, but my heart wasn't really in it for some reason.  But I did make this tag.

I started off with brayering Distress Oxides, then lay a damp mask/stencil (called Time Tunnel by Visible Image) over the top.  The wet surface reacts to the inks so that it gives lighter areas.  I then dried the surface with my heat gun.

I then used the Lavinia  "Indian Flourish" stamp to the lower area of the tag.  The circular area is something I had worked with previously and didn't use, so I was able to stamp the fish from the Lavinia "Sea Creatures" set, adding white dots with a Signo pen.  I then stuck it to the middle of the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment