52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Birthday Party Bottles Eclipse Card
















A couple of days ago in the supermarket, I noticed a set of stamps attached to a magazine that I thought would be handy.  The Magazine was Issue 161 of Papercraft Essentials.  (Here's a pic of the mag and freebies, which included stamps, embossing folder and dies too).


















I needed to make a birthday card for a male, so decided on this set.  

I started by stamping a selection of the bottles in a row.  I coloured them with Promarkers.  I then stamped a wine and champagne glass, coloured them and the die cut them using the dies that came with the mag.

I then used my alpha dies to cut the word "Party".  I backed the card with a red paper then stuck the letters back on using foam pads to elevate the letters.  I then stuck the die cut drinks to the bottom of the card.  Finally, I stamped the sentiment "it's your" and "celebrate" using a Stampin' Up set called "Endless Birthday Wishes".

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the freebie stamps and dies --must look out for that
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete