52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Monday 30 January 2017

Week 5 - 52 Week Art Card/Tag Challenge

The prompt for Week 5 is "Precious".

There are all sorts of things that we consider "Precious".  For me my Grandson Jacob is precious. Jacob will be one years old this week and he is a Down Syndrome baby.

This first year has not been an easy one for Jacob, his parents, sister and extended family.  For the first five months of his life he was mainly in hospital, eventually having a major heart operation.  For this reason and a million others, Jacob is my "Precious".

The tag I have made for Week 5 consists of two layers of a die cut flower (using a Tim Holtz, Alterations Sizzix die).  On each petal I have written words relating to Jacob.

Don't forget, I would love to know if you are following this challenge and any of your creations.



No comments:

Post a Comment