52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Funky Fossil MDF Artist Trading Coin for St.Patrick's Day


Today, the 17th March is St.David's Day.  To give a little nod to the special day I made this MDF Artist Trading Coin.

I used one of the Funky Fossil MDF Artist Trading Coin blanks for the base.

I used three shades of Paperartsy Chalk Acrylic paint.  I covered the whole surface with the white "Snowflake" shade.  Once dry, I then put a strip of low tack masking tape down the centre of the coin and used "Jade" colour on the left and "Tangerine Twist" on the right.

Once dry, I removed the masking tape and used a new Funky Fossil "Feeling Lucky" stencil with "Lucky Clover" Distress Oxide ink.

Finally, I used a Tim Holtz Idea-ology word sticker saying "Lucky" to finish the coin.

No comments:

Post a Comment