52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Funky Fossil Designs March 2020 New Stamp Preview - Cupcake Crazy 3


Funky Fossil Designs are launching five fabulous new stamp sets, this Saturday 28th March at 9am.  This is a card I have made using one of the new stamp sets.

I have used the new set called "Cupcake Crazy".  I have used a Wow! Embossing pad and Wow! Clear Embossing powder heat embossed to create three stamped white outline images of the cupcakes.

I then covered the whole piece in three shades of blended Distress Oxide inks, starting with "Spun Sugar" moving in to "Picked Raspbery" and then finally "Seedless Preserve" at the base of the card.  I also stamped the sentiment using the same "Seedless Preserve" ink.

On an off-cut of white card, I stamped the cupcake image using a Versafine Clair "Charming Pink" shade of ink pad.  I coloured the icing on the cake using "Spun Sugar" Distress Oxide Ink and used a "Walnut Stain" Distress Oxide ink to colour the sponge area of the cake.  I coloured the strawberry using Posca pens and finally fussy cut the cake image and adhered over the central cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment