52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Saturday 28 March 2020

Funky Fossil Designs March 2020 New Stamp Release - Happy Words


Today, Saturday 28th March 2020 is the day that Funky Fossil Designs will released five fabulous new stamp sets.

To celebrate the release there's a 10% discount of everything in store.  Use the code MARCH10 at checkout before midnight on Monday 30th March!


For the blue background I used a selection of Distress Oxide inks (Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio and Mermaid Lagoon).

I then used a pink texture paste through the Funky Fossil "Fish Background" stencil.

While the paste was drying I used Versafine Clair "Twilight" dark blue ink to stamp the "You are my happy" sentiment, which is part of the new "Happy Words" stamp set.  

I die cut the sentiment using a stitched edge die and adhered it to the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment