52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Friday 27 March 2020

Funky Fossil Designs March 2020 New Stamp Preview - Funky Florals


Funky Fossil Designs are launching five fabulous new clear stamp sets this Saturday, 28th March at 9am.  


For this card, I have used the new "Funky Florals" and the new "Happy Words" set.

I stamped the corner of flowers on to a card blank and then on to an off-cut of white card, using Versafine Clair "Verdant" green ink.  

I coloured the flowers and foliage on the off-cut using a selection of Distress Oxide Inks, applied with a paint brush.  I coloured the foliage on the card blank in the same way. 

I then die cut a circle edge (using two nesting dies) to create the green ring and adhered over the stamped image on the card blank.

I used "Shabby Shutters" Distress Oxide Ink with a blending tool, through the Funky Fossil "Micro Dots" stencil, leaving the inner circle of the ring plain.

I returned to the floral area on the off-cut of card and fussy cut the image and adhered over the one on the card blank.

Finally, using the new "Happy Words" stamp set, I stamped the sentiment, using Versafine Clair "Verdant" green ink.




4 comments: