52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Saturday 28 March 2020

Funky Fossil Designs March 2020 New Stamp Release - Distressed Elements


Today, Saturday 28th March, Funky Fossil Designs launch five fabulous new stamp sets!

To celebrate the release there's a 10% discount of everything in store.  Use the code MARCH10 at checkout before midnight on Monday 30th March!


I have used the new set called "Distressed Elements" for this card.

I started using an off-cut of a gelli plate background for the speckled background.  I used one of the strip stamps to create the wonky lines, stamped in Distress Oxide Ink called "Dusty Concord"

Using another new Funky Fossil stamp set called "Happy Words" I stamped the sentiment using Versafine Clair "Monarch" purple ink.  I used the same ink to stampe the purple splatters around the edge of the card, also the heart and the "x" all part of the "Distressed Elements" stamp set.

Finally, to lift the background colour a little, I added lots of tiny white dots using a Posca pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment