52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Sunday 14 July 2019

Week 29 - 52 Week Mini Art Card / Tag Challenge 2019


The prompt for Week 29 is "Layers".

I used two shades of Distress Oxide Inks (Cracked Pistachio and Evergreen Bough) to shade the background of my tag.

Using a Stamper's Anonymous stamp from their "Butterfly Melange" set I stamped the sentiment, using Versafine Clair "Medieval Blue" shade of ink.  Using the same ink I also stamped the fragmented hexagon background, also from a Stamper's Anonymous set, but I don't recall the name as I've had it for some years.

I cut two strips of dark blue patterned paper and three strips of white background patterned paper and cut a notch into the end of each one.  I then positioned them in a weave type of arrangment and glued into position.

Finally, using a Sizzix die called "Scribbles Swirls" I cut the pink scroll, glued into position then layered a couple of flower heads and secured with a pink button brad.

~~~

Click here for more information about this challenge.

There is a Facebook Group for this challenge, where members can upload images of . their tags/cards to the weekly prompt albums and also chat to others taking part.  This is a very relaxed challenge, you do what you can and there is no pressure to do every week, just dip in and out of it as you please.  Sam x


2 comments:

  1. the sentiment makes a statement against the beautiful background , brilliant tag

    ReplyDelete