52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Friday 17 May 2019

Design Team Make - "My Time To Craft Challenge Blog" #397 "Tag You're It"


It's time for another challenge on the "My Time To Craft Challenge Blog".  Challenge #397 is "Tag You're It".  This is the tag that I have made as part of the Design Team.  If you have a minute to spare, please do pop over and take a look at the other fab creations by my Design Team colleagues and maybe even enter yourself.

For my tag, I started off by using Dylusions Spray Ink in the shades of "Fresh Lime" and "Squeezed Orange" onto a manilla coloured plain tag.  I then used masking tape to keep a stencil in place and used three shades of Distress Inks with a blending tool through the stencil to create the background pattern.  I then inked the edges in black ink.

Both the stamps used on this tag are by Stampers Anonymous and are from two different sets.  The butterfly is part of "Perspective (CMS213)" and the sentiment is from the "Random Quotes (CMS182)" set.  Both were stamped in Versafine Clair "Nocturne" ink.

Finally, I added white high-light areas using a Signo Pen and a slight gold shimmer to the butterfly spots using a Sakura Gelly Roll pen.


6 comments: