52 Week Mini Art Card/Tag Challenge

Friday 9 November 2018

Lavinia Stamps Moonlight Dance Card


This evening I have been playing with Lavinia Stamps, creating a card for their monthly challenge.  The prompt for the November challenge is "While you were sleeping".

I've used various shades of Distress Inks for the background.  I've used the following Lavinia Stamps:  Fairy Chain, Forest So Green and Single Skeleton Tree, all stamped in Versafine Ink.  

As a finishing touch, I added a few sequins, Perfect Pearls and a little shimmer using a Sakura Jelly Roll pen.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene looks as though it came straight out of a dream, love the colours and stamping, have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love the way the colours have worked on this card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous stamped scene -brilliant distress inked background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete